07 June 2009

The Blog is Up!

So my laziness and semi-deserved reputation as a Luddite have finally collided with each other and fused into a blog. Since there seems to be a smidgen of interest in my adventure into the depths of educational inequity (not to mention Cajun country) I decided a while ago that I needed some method of keeping those from Panhandle, College Station, Germany, etc. who cared to read informed.

My laziness told me to just send periodic emails from my existing "TFA Notify" list, but I really didn't want anyone to feel obligated to read what might be occasionally interesting and more frequently inane. My antipathy toward tech trends (twitter, blogging, etc.) told me to send postcards or the like, but that's way too much work. Add to that my vanity, penchant for SAT words, and rambling nature and a blog is born. I'll do my best to keep it updated, but I've already experienced the paradox that when I have time to write I have nothing to write about, and when I have something to write about, no time. So we'll see how this works out. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment